BlizzCon 2018 tickets go on sale Wednesday, May 9 at 7:00 p.m. PT and Saturday, May 12 at 10:00 a.m. PT. They usually sell out fast, so it pays to be prepared if you’re interested in picking some up. To help you get ready, Universe has put together a handy ticket-purchasing guide that walks through the process.
The guide has lots of detail, but here are a few quick tips to help you get ready in advance:
- Create a Universe.com account ahead of time, and log in just before tickets go live.
- Gather the following information and be ready to enter it when prompted:
- Your first name, last name, email address, and character name (optional).
- Your credit card information, including the number, expiry date, and CCV number. You may also want to contact your credit card company in advance to let them know you’re planning to purchase tickets.
- Your friends’ information, if you know it. For each person you’re purchasing tickets for, you’ll need their first name, last name, and email address—along with their character names, if they want to use them. If you’re not sure yet who’s attending with you, enter your information. You can update the names and emails later on (for a limited time) after you have your tickets.