Before BlizzCon® begins, spend an evening hanging out with developers, artists, and other folks from Blizzard at a special pre-show dinner to benefit Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC), taking place at the Hilton Anaheim Hotel on Thursday, November 5 at 6:30 p.m. PDT.
Approximately 200 tickets to this exclusive event will go on sale Wednesday, April 22 at 7 p.m. PDT at www.blizzcon2015.eventbrite.com, priced at $750 each (plus applicable taxes and fees; limit 2 per household). Blizzard Entertainment will donate the proceeds to Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC), and you’ll get a chance to enjoy:
- Dinner and an opportunity to converse with some of the people behind your favorite Blizzard games
- A signed print featuring Blizzard Entertainment artwork
- One BlizzCon 2015 ticket (a $199 USD value)
- BlizzCon goody bag containing commemorative swag (contents to be announced)
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket
- The opportunity to forge some epic BlizzCon memories
Check out the BlizzCon Benefit Dinner ticket info page for more details, and visit www.blizzcon2015.eventbrite.com on April 22 at 7 p.m. to buy tickets. We hope to see you there, and thanks in advance for lending your support to this great cause!