Important! Please Read Carefully.
The following agreement governs the purchase and use of your ticket(s) ("Ticket(s)") to Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.’s player event “BlizzCon® 2019,” that will take place in or on the grounds of the Anaheim Convention Center on November 1st and 2nd, 2019 ("BlizzCon"). In consideration of the opportunity to purchase your Ticket to attend BlizzCon, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, you agree:
- to comply with the BlizzCon Attendee Rules that are available for your review at https://blizzcon.com/event-info/attendees/rules;
- THAT AS CONTENT THAT MAY BE INAPPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN WILL BE ON DISPLAY AT BLIZZCON, MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 13 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT, GUARDIAN, OR A RESPONSIBLE ADULT (18 YEARS OR OLDER). ADDITIONALLY, MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 6 ARE NOT ALLOWED INTO BLIZZCON, AND STROLLERS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE BLIZZCON FLOOR;
- to assume all risk of personal injury and all other hazards related to BlizzCon, whether occurring prior to, during or after BlizzCon, and agree that Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., Activision Blizzard, Inc., and The City of Anaheim as well as each of their parents, affiliates, licensees, officers, directors, employees sponsors, exhibitors and contractors are expressly released by holder from any claims arising from or related to such causes or otherwise occurring at or in connection with BlizzCon;
- that Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., its affiliates and licensees, including but not limited to all sponsors, exhibitors and contractors, (collectively, “Blizzard”) have your consent and approval to take motion and still pictures of you, record your voice, as well as any sounds made by you, and to obtain other information about you, including but not limited to your name, likenesses, photographs, voices, dialogue, sounds, biographical information, personal characteristics and other personal identification (collectively, “Media”), in and in connection with any editorial, promotional, or commercial uses by Blizzard, which Blizzard may exploit throughout the universe at any time on a royalty free, perpetual basis in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised. The rights granted herein shall also include the right to edit, delete, dub and fictionalize the Media, all as Blizzard sees fit in Blizzard’s sole discretion. This grant is coupled with an interest and is irrevocable;
- that the Ticket is a revocable license which may be withdrawn, and admission refused anytime upon refunding the printed purchase price. Tickets to BlizzCon, once purchased, cannot be refunded by the purchaser or exchanged;
- that the Anaheim Convention Center is a strictly enforced smoke free environment. Bottles, coolers and containers of any kind are not allowed onto the floor of the convention center and are subject to confiscation by Anaheim Convention Center or Blizzard Entertainment personnel.
- that the maximum capacity of each hall at the Anaheim Convention Center is set by fire department regulations and is strictly enforced by the Anaheim Convention Center. As a result, access to certain panels, presentations and performances that occur during BlizzCon will be limited to the maximum capacity of the particular hall, which will be determined by the Anaheim Convention Center in its sole discretion;
- that Tickets obtained from sources other than Blizzard may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and may not be honored; Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed; and the license granted by the Ticket will automatically terminate if any term is breached, and that the Ticket may not be offered for sale in any manner which would violate any law or regulation;
- THAT WHILE PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEO RECORDINGS FROM HANDHELD PHONES, TABLETS (SUCH AS IPADS) AND VIDEO CAMERAS ARE GENERALLY PERMITTED AT BLIZZCON, YOU MAY NOT RECORD, STREAM or otherwise transmit, or aid in recording, streaming or transmitting of GAMEPLAY FROM ANY OF THE SCREENS (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF TOURNAMENT GAMEPLAY), AND RECORDING OR NON ESPORTS STAGE CONTENT, SUCH AS DEVELOPER PANELS, LIVE ARTIST STAGES, THE COSTUME AND TALENT CONTESTS ON FRIDAY EVENING, OR THE BLIZZCON CLOSING CEREMONY ON SATURDAY EVENING, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED;
- that Blizzard reserves the right, without refund of any portion of the Ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or remove from BlizzCon any person whose conduct is deemed by Blizzard to be disorderly, or unbecoming, or who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who engages in harassment of any kind; and
- that certain items may not be brought into the Anaheim Convention center, and that you shall consent to a reasonable search for any of the following:
a. Weapons: Firearms, fireworks, flammable liquids or aerosol products, knives, daggers, swords, clubs, maces, other crushing or edged weapons, projectiles, air guns, long bows, crossbows are strictly prohibited;
b. Food and Beverages: Outside food and beverages, glass bottles, cans, alcohol, and alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited. Sealed water bottles are permitted.
c. Bags: Bags over the size limit of 18 x 12 x 8 inches will not be permitted at BlizzCon. All bags, regardless of size, are subject to inspection at any time;
d. Electronics: Desktop computers, laptops, storage devices, professional video and audio recording equipment, cameras with permanent lenses longer than six inches, external flash hardware, action sports cameras (e.g. GoPro, Google Glass), selfie sticks, monopods, tripods, drones, wearable cameras, video recorders and two-way radios are strictly prohibited. Personal equipment may not be connected to any computer at BlizzCon for any reason at any time, and detachable lenses, regardless of size, are not permitted in BlizzCon (except for guests with official Exhibitor or Media badges);
e. Miscellaneous: Illegal and controlled substances, large containers, strollers, skateboards, scooter (except for people with disabilities), stickers/adhesive graphics, non-service live animals, helium and mylar balloons, lasers or similar Items, coolers, motorized vehicles (i.e. go-karts or kids’ battery-operated vehicles), wheeled carts or wagons, confetti/loose glitter, flammable liquids, open-flame use are strictly prohibited.
If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry, or removed from, BlizzCon without refund or other compensation.