Important! Please Read Carefully.
The following agreement governs the purchase and use of your ticket(s) ("Ticket(s)") to BlizzCon® 2017 ("BlizzCon"). In purchasing this Ticket and in consideration for being admitted to BlizzCon, you agree:
- to comply with the BlizzCon Attendee Rules that are available for your review at https://blizzcon.com/en-us/event-info/attendees/rules;
- to assume all risk of personal injury and all other hazards related to BlizzCon, whether occurring prior to, during or after BlizzCon, and agree that Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., Activision Blizzard, Inc., and The City of Anaheim as well as each of their parents, affiliates, licensees, officers, directors, employees sponsors, exhibitors and contractors are expressly released by holder from any claims arising from or related to such causes or otherwise occurring at or in connection with BlizzCon;
- to consent to and authorize Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., and its affiliates and licensees, which include but are not limited to all sponsors, exhibitors and contractors, to photograph or otherwise record your likeness and/or voice and to use same worldwide, for any purpose whatsoever, in any manner or media now know or hereafter devised, in perpetuity; all such photographs and sound recordings to be the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., and you hereby release Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., and its affiliates and licensees, which include but are not limited to all sponsors, exhibitors and contractors, from any and all claims relating to any use of your appearance and/or name as contemplated in this Ticket Agreement without further authorization or compensation;
- that the Ticket is a revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused anytime upon refunding the printed purchase price. Tickets to BlizzCon, once purchased, cannot be refunded by the purchaser or exchanged;
- that the Anaheim Convention Center is a strictly enforced smoke free environment. Bottles, coolers and containers of any kind are not allowed onto the floor of the convention center and are subject to confiscation by Anaheim Convention Center or Blizzard Entertainment personnel.
- that the maximum capacity of each hall at the Anaheim Convention Center is set by fire department regulations and is strictly enforced by the Anaheim Convention Center. As a result, access to certain panels, presentations and performances that occur during BlizzCon will be limited to the maximum capacity of the particular hall, which will be determined by the Anaheim Convention Center in its sole discretion;
- that Tickets obtained from sources other than Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and may not be honored; Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed; and the license granted by the Ticket will automatically terminate if any term is breached, and that the Ticket may not be offered for sale in any manner which would violate any law or regulation;
- not to record or transmit, or aid in recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture, or reproduction of BlizzCon without first obtaining the express, written permission of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.;
- that Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., reserves the right, without refund of any portion of the Ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or remove from BlizzCon any person whose conduct is deemed by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., to be disorderly, or unbecoming, or who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who engages in harassment of any kind;
- that certain items may not be brought into the Anaheim Convention center, including without limitation, alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers, and that you shall consent to a reasonable search for alcohol, drugs, weapons, explosives, or other prohibited items on entry to BlizzCon and release Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., Activision Blizzard, Inc., and The City of Anaheim as well as each of their parents, affiliates, licensees, officers, directors, employees sponsors, exhibitors and contractors, from any claims that may arise due to such a search. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry, or removed from, BlizzCon without refund or other compensation; and
- that due to certain content that will be on display at BlizzCon, minors under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult (18 years or older) at the event. Additionally, minors under the age of 6 are not allowed into BlizzCon, and strollers are not permitted on the BlizzCon floor.