BlizzCon 2017 tickets go on sale Thursday, April 6 at 4:00 CEST and Saturday, April 8, at 19:00 CEST. Tickets sell out fast, so you’ve got to be prepared if you want to nab some. For step-by-step instructions, check out Universe’s handy ticket purchasing guide for BlizzCon.
If you’d like to start getting ready in advance, here are a few suggestions that should help smooth out the purchasing process:
- Create a Universe.com account ahead of time, and log in just before tickets go live.
- Gather the following information and be ready to enter it when prompted:
- Your first name, last name, email address, and character name (optional).
- Your credit card information, including the number, expiry date, and CCV number. You may also want to contact your credit card company in advance to let them know you’re planning to purchase tickets.
- Your friends’ information. For each person you’re purchasing tickets for, you’ll need their first name, last name, and email address—along with their character names, if they want to use them.
If you’re not sure yet who’s attending with you, enter your information. You can update the names and emails later on.